Popular Posts

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Pissed off: Part 4

Sorry for the delay in aggregated posts, my sincere pissed apologies.

Today I'm pissed off at religion. The reason behind it is due to the people who believe in religions. First reason is that people who believe in religion very often, not always, think their religion is the only way and that if don't believe in their religion then something terrible will happen to you after death. Also many of those won't even listen or think that something else might be the reason behind life. One of the biggest things that pisses  me off is how someone looks at you and treats you due to you not believing in their religion. Personally I've decided to be an atheist, for many reasons mostly because of science. Science is factual end of statement. Also I know this might piss off some people but I don't care. If their is a god or whatever then God is either dead or doesn't give a shit about us anymore. The reason I say this is because of the blind faith many religions require, telling us that someday god or Jesus will return without sing when. Not only just not telling us when but waiting thousands of years, while more and more of those people who would be follows fall away during his absence. So I say if God is out there and alive then he's just as bad as a dead beat dad. Just imagine if you were born and there was a letter from your father saying he wouldn't be in your life or something similar and that someday he'd be back but doesn't show up till you're in your forties and wants to be part of your life again. What would you say? I know I'd say hell no! Finally the whole deal of forgiveness, especially in the Christian faith, really baffles me. For example if a murderer or rapist asked God for forgiveness and gets baptized then they'll have a place waiting for them in heaven as long as they live the rest of their live for god, or if they do mess up again then they say a bunch of hail mary's, ask for forgiveness and then they'll be okay. But let's say a guy doesn't believe in god and never gets baptized but is one of the most outstanding members of society in good deeds and general good citizenship, despite never doing anything majorly wrong in his life because he doesn't believe in god he'll burn in hell for the rest of eternity. Personally I think that's pretty fucked up. That's all I'm going to say right now before I piss to many people off.


Also I'm pissed at people who trim their nails in public. It's gross, nobody wants to have to clean up your dirty fuckin nails. It takes two minutes, do it at home. It's also extremely annoying to other people around you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment