Popular Posts

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pissed Off: Part 5

Today I'm pissed because of multiple things I've seen over the course of my life, i recalled all this while I was brooding over my distance for the greater portion of humanity as we know it.

First is that most people are extremely rude now a days, especially those working in the fast food industry. Now I know these people aren't getting paid much and probably hate their jobs, but for God's sake put a smile on! Even if you have to pretend to be nice, it would be nice to be greeted with a smile and "how are you today?" In general I find most people become irritated and plain annoyed with those who act as though they would like to cut their wrists because they work in a fast food place. I've worked in fast food and it's really not that terrible, not great either but I still was great full to have a fuckin job, even did so with a smile!
Second is when you pass by someone and say hello and ask how you are if you look up and have eye contact then fuckin respond! Don't act like you didn't hear them because they know you did, you looked right at them as they said it! It's just common courtesy, really easy to say "hello, I'm doing well and you?" Even if you don't mean it most likely that person will have a smile on their face afterwards! Also when someone smiles and nods the same should happen in return, really simple!
Third pissed of point is when guys don't hold the door open for a woman or kids. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but to me that's just what you do! Doesn't matter what they look like just be polite! With that being said I think too many young men don't understand what it means to be a gentleman. Maybe their dad's never spanked their ass as a kid or whatever I don't know, either way I think this is due to poor parenting. I know many people would say oh man I can't believe he said that. Tough shit! Too many people are bent on politically correct now a days and I think it's bullshit! If someone says something you don't like suck it up! Talk about it like a civil adult and always take things with a grain of salt, if you don't know what that means look it up! We've reached a point in our civilization where anything you say can turned into some sick perversion of what was really meant and it sickens me!
Finally, with that last statement in mind be respectful of what others have to say! Don't misconstrue something by not asking what they mean if you don't know. Especially if you are in an argument and plan on a rebuttal, because if you don't understand then the argument futile. Also for those of you who don't know what the hell you're talking about and pulling shit out of your ass, shut the fuck up! It's really annoying, especially if someone really does know what you're trying to talk about and call you out on your shit. Some people might be too nice and simply not say anything, I've done this, if so then someone might actually believe you! Then that person will sound like a dumb ass when they tell someone else what you've said, but isn't as nice as I was, then asked the question "who told you that?" None the less, if you don't know something just say so! You might be inspired to go learn what you didn't know before!

Thanks for fuckin readin

No comments:

Post a Comment